With the end of October we stop the 2019 Pick Your Own (PYO) apple season – the apples still left on the trees are for cider use only.
Our Farm Store continues to stay open with slightly changed opening hours (now Tue- Sat from 10:00 – 4:30).
As we have this year a really good apple crop, we currently plan to keep the store open through November.
Here a list of what you can still find in the store:
- Great Apples in still excellent quality and choice for FRESH EATING and COOKING: McIntosh, Cortland, Empire, Macoun, Golden Delicious, Honeycrisp, Northern Spy, Wolfriver and more
- Good Quality lower priced UTILITY Apples for your Apple Sauce, Cider production or bigger cooking needs
- DROPS for animal feed
- Other fall treats like Winter-squash, pie pumpkins, Cranberries (from Highland Farm, Troy)
and of course Apple Cider in 1/2 gallon and 1-gallon jugs pressed weekly new.
We also continue attendance at our Farmers Markets:
– Belfast (Fri) and Orono (Sat) through November
– Bar Harbor Nov 3 (Sun), Nov 10 (Sun)
– Brewer Nov 2 (Sat).
Hope to see you at our Farm or the Markets. Christoph and Sabine Mueller